Earn $50,000 to $60,000 + $1,000 BONUS
Thank you for your interest in being a surrogate with Future Parent Options. You’re taking the first step towards giving an incredible gift.
In order to be considered for our Surrogate Program, you must meet the minimum requirements below.
- I am a United States citizen or legal resident
- I live in one of the States we are able to accept surrogates from
- I am between 20-38 years old
- I have a BMI below 32
- I am a NON-smoker and don’t use tobacco in any form
- I am NOT currently taking any anti-depressants or anxiety medications
- I have NOT had more than 3 C-sections
- I have one or more children of my own
- I have NOT had more than 1 miscarriage
- I have NOT had more than 2 abortions
Future Parent Options is able to accept surrogates from the following States per State laws:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wisconsin.